Onetime Angeleno Sarah Gavlak is returning to LA to open an outpost of her eponymous Palm Beach gallery this June. The second Gavlak will be 5,000 square feet, at 1034 North Highland Avenue and neighboring Hannah Hoffman, Michael Kohn, and Regen Projects. The gallery’s press release is careful to note that they will be working with artists “who do not have representation in LA”, although Liz Craft, Lecia Dole-Recio, and Vincent Szarek have all been invited to participate in the inaugural group exhibition, opening on June 26.
also by Glasstire
- Top 5 Video: May 22, 2015 - May 22nd, 2015
- Top 5 VIDEO: May 7, 2015 - May 7th, 2015
- Top 5 VIDEO: April 23, 2015 - April 23rd, 2015
- Top 5: April 1, 2015 - April 1st, 2015
- Top 5: March 25, 2015 - March 25th, 2015