As reported in Artnet, more and more galleries are crossing the La Cienega divide and heading for Hollywood in pursuit of better spaces for cheaper rents. Led by Regen Projects, no fewer than five galleries are moving east, with more on the way.
also by Glasstire
- Top 5: Oct. 16, 2014 - October 16th, 2014
- Top 5: Oct. 9, 2014 - September 9th, 2014
- New Director to take on OCMA - May 22nd, 2014
- Broad Primes the Pump with Famous Artist Talks - May 8th, 2014
- Al's Grand Hotel Returns to Frieze - May 6th, 2014