As reported in Artnet, more and more galleries are crossing the La Cienega divide and heading for Hollywood in pursuit of better spaces for cheaper rents. Led by Regen Projects, no fewer than five galleries are moving east, with more on the way.
also by Glasstire
- New Director to take on OCMA - May 22nd, 2014
- Broad Primes the Pump with Famous Artist Talks - May 8th, 2014
- Al's Grand Hotel Returns to Frieze - May 6th, 2014
- Check Out This Liotard - April 23rd, 2014
- Resurrecting the Native Flora of LA - April 21st, 2014