If vintage crime scene photographs are your thing, don’t miss Paris Photo LA, coming April 25. This year they’re featuring UNEDITED!, a selection of “carefully curated” photos from the LAPD archive. Billed as “the most famous police agency on earth” (which Interpol, Scotland Yard and NYPD would have nothing to say about, surely), LAPD has a juicy, cinematic trove of photographic goodies that document crime scenes straight out of Chinatown. Gosh.
also by Glasstire
- New Director to take on OCMA - May 22nd, 2014
- Broad Primes the Pump with Famous Artist Talks - May 8th, 2014
- Al's Grand Hotel Returns to Frieze - May 6th, 2014
- Check Out This Liotard - April 23rd, 2014
- Resurrecting the Native Flora of LA - April 21st, 2014