While the legendary smog in Los Angeles is reportedly on the decline, it’s still a problem elsewhere in the state: witness Bakersfield, where the air quality is reportedly the worst in the nation (which has some stiff competition). In a new photo essay on Art F City, Bakersfield-based artist Jesse Sugarmann records the “form and beauty” of the city’s persistent haze.
also by Glasstire
- Top Shows in SoCal: July 3, 2015 - July 3rd, 2015
- Top 5 Video: June 19, 2015 - June 19th, 2015
- Top 5 Video: June 12, 2015 - June 12th, 2015
- Top 5 Video: May 22, 2015 - May 22nd, 2015
- Top 5 VIDEO: May 7, 2015 - May 7th, 2015