If you like charming oddball drawings, and you like crafty things but have no craft skills/inclinations yourself, you’re in luck: Jenny Hart of Sublime Stiching has turned the drawings of Machine Project‘s impresario Mark Allen into cute pillows (and patterns, for the craft-ambitious)! They’ll be showing their wares at Alias Books in Atwater Village this Friday, 2/21/14 from 7-9 pm!
also by Glasstire
- Get unexcited at LACMA's "The Least Important Things" - March 13th, 2014
- Gunshots! Gore! Gams! Rare photos from the LAPD archive to debut at Paris Photo LA - March 12th, 2014
- You know it's bad when Chris Burden thinks driving in LA is stressful - March 11th, 2014
- Bergamot Station to Become Relavent Again, Maybe - March 5th, 2014
- Ernest Silva, 1948 - 2014 - March 2nd, 2014