If you like charming oddball drawings, and you like crafty things but have no craft skills/inclinations yourself, you’re in luck: Jenny Hart of Sublime Stiching has turned the drawings of Machine Project‘s impresario Mark Allen into cute pillows (and patterns, for the craft-ambitious)! They’ll be showing their wares at Alias Books in Atwater Village this Friday, 2/21/14 from 7-9 pm!
also by Glasstire
- Resurrecting the Native Flora of LA - April 21st, 2014
- Gavlak Going Hollywood - April 17th, 2014
- Mid-City Just Got a Little Artier - April 15th, 2014
- SoCal Does the Dallas Art Fair - April 9th, 2014
- Baldessari's Camel is Awesome - April 7th, 2014