If you like charming oddball drawings, and you like crafty things but have no craft skills/inclinations yourself, you’re in luck: Jenny Hart of Sublime Stiching has turned the drawings of Machine Project‘s impresario Mark Allen into cute pillows (and patterns, for the craft-ambitious)! They’ll be showing their wares at Alias Books in Atwater Village this Friday, 2/21/14 from 7-9 pm!
also by Glasstire
- Top 5: Oct. 16, 2014 - October 16th, 2014
- Top 5: Oct. 9, 2014 - September 9th, 2014
- New Director to take on OCMA - May 22nd, 2014
- Broad Primes the Pump with Famous Artist Talks - May 8th, 2014
- Al's Grand Hotel Returns to Frieze - May 6th, 2014