Responding to the urgent national cries for a statue commemorating Ronald Reagan as a hot young lifeguard, the town of Dixon, IL is commissioning a life-sized bronze of the former movie star and President to complement the other two statues the town already has, reports the LA Times. If only the statue would be like one of artist Omri Amrani’s sports figures in motion — maybe of Reagan jogging along the edge of the lake, Baywatch-style?
Rest easy, America: your nagging itch is about to be scratched, handsomely!
also by Glasstire
- Top 5 VIDEO: April 23, 2015 - April 23rd, 2015
- Top 5: April 1, 2015 - April 1st, 2015
- Top 5: March 25, 2015 - March 25th, 2015
- Top 5: March 18, 2015 - March 18th, 2015
- Top 5: October 31, 2014 - October 31st, 2014