February 24 is the deadline for the annual juried competition for digital art and photography at the Los Angeles Center for Digital Art! It’s their 10th anniversary, and they’ve got Eve Schillo from LACMA joining LACDA’s Rex Bruce as jurors. Just $35 entry fee, artists, and you could win some free prints of your work, along with fame, glory and “exposure”!
also by Glasstire
- Gavlak Going Hollywood - April 17th, 2014
- Mid-City Just Got a Little Artier - April 15th, 2014
- SoCal Does the Dallas Art Fair - April 9th, 2014
- Baldessari's Camel is Awesome - April 7th, 2014
- Southern CA Artists Invade El Paso, Part 2 - April 4th, 2014