February 24 is the deadline for the annual juried competition for digital art and photography at the Los Angeles Center for Digital Art! It’s their 10th anniversary, and they’ve got Eve Schillo from LACMA joining LACDA’s Rex Bruce as jurors. Just $35 entry fee, artists, and you could win some free prints of your work, along with fame, glory and “exposure”!
also by Glasstire
- New Director to take on OCMA - May 22nd, 2014
- Broad Primes the Pump with Famous Artist Talks - May 8th, 2014
- Al's Grand Hotel Returns to Frieze - May 6th, 2014
- Check Out This Liotard - April 23rd, 2014
- Resurrecting the Native Flora of LA - April 21st, 2014