The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston’s Glassell School of Art is again looking for a new crop of CORE Fellows for its ever-more-prestigious residency program. Residents receive a stipend, health insurance, and private studio/office space for nine months, all the while engaging in ongoing dialogue with each other and with pre-eminent artists, critics, curators, and art historians. Applications for the 2012-13 residency spots for both artists ans criitcal writers are due on April Fool’s Day!
also by Bill Davenport
- Machine Project teams up with UTEP in El Paso's new Cuadro - November 10th, 2014
- Artadia Wants You! Deadline for First Round of LA Grants September 30 - September 28th, 2013
- From Curator/Scholar to L.A. Gallerist: Paul Schimmel to Join Hauser & Wirth - May 24th, 2013
- YouTube Introduces PayTube: Subscription Channels Get Test Run - May 10th, 2013
- The Los Ageles County Museum of Art Bids to Take Over Los Angeles' Imploding Museum of Contemprary Art - March 8th, 2013