5 from 1 presents the work of one artist in conversation with five sources that are driving their studio practice.
The rest is up to you.
David Willburn (link)
Never Too Far Apart, 2011
Embroidery on Felt Mounted on Wood Panels, Wood Bases
41″ x 22″x 16″
also by John Oliver Lewis and Jessica McCambly- a project of good good things
- 5 from 1: Justin Quinn - October 9th, 2014
- 5 from 1: Vincent Falsetta - September 18th, 2014
- 5 from 1: Joe Yorty - September 9th, 2014
- 5 from 1: Ryder Richards - November 13th, 2012
- 5 from 1: Lesli Robertson - September 17th, 2012